17th April 2019, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for UPUMS CPNET 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in UPUMS CPNET for admission in GNM course. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Waiting for your response.

19th April 2019, 12:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for UPUMS CPNET 2019?

The procedure to apply for UPUMS CPNET 2019 is given below.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

1. You should visit the official website of UPUMS.

2. Then you should click on the student account option and click on the application form.

3. Then you should fill the application form according to given instructions.

4. Then you should upload the photograph and Signature.

5. Then you should pay the application fee and complete the application form.

6. After that, you should click on the submit option and take print of the application form.
3rd May 2019, 12:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for UPUMS CPNET 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in UPUMS CPNET for admission in GNM course. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying in this entrance exam of 2019. Waiting for your response.
The Procedure to apply for the UPUMS CPNET 2019 are applicants have to visit the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences and fill the application form in http://www.upums.ac.in/

- Applicants have to fill the application form with necessary details and passport size photos of applicants will be scanned. Signature will be scanned in Size of 30-50KB

- Applicants have to pay the registration fee of Rs-1000 for OBC /General candidates and SC/ST candidates fees will be Rs-500 for Registration

- Applicants will receive the OTP on their Contact number and OTP will be submitted,

- Application Form will be submitted and for reference, you can the printout of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?