1st November 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Acupuncture course? Expected earning through this course?

I am interested to study my PG Diploma course in Acupuncture. But I don't know what are the jobs available after this course. Can I know what type of jobs are there and how much I can earn?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) course? Expected earning through this course?
  2. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through MBA(Media & Entertainment) course? Expected earning through this course?
  3. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PhD(Human Genetics) except Professor/Lecturer? Expected earning through this course?
  4. What type of jobs are available for me after completing diploma in CSE?
  5. Expected income after Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Benefits of studying this course?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PHP Training? Expected earning through this training?
  7. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder?
  8. Expected earning through Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering course?
  9. What type of jobs can I get after completing diploma?
  10. Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through Certificate in Computer Networking & Internet program? -- [New]
  11. List of high earning jobs for EEE Graduate?
  12. Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course?
  13. Job opportunities for 3 years Diploma in Computer Application candidate?
  14. Which type of jobs can diploma holders can apply in Bank?
  15. How to apply for NET exam after B.Com to become a Commerce Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Wedding Planning? Possibility to join Event Management?
  17. BITSAT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What type of jobs are available for a candidate after PG Diploma in Total Quality Management course? Details of this course?
3rd November 2016, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Acupuncture course? Expected earning through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study my PG Diploma course in Acupuncture. But I don't know what are the jobs available after this course. Can I know what type of jobs are there and how much I can earn?

There are job opportunities available for the candidates with PG Diploma in Acupuncture in the Clinics, Health Centre, Gyms, Recovery Care Units, Rehabilitation Centre, Private Practice etc. You can work as Acupuncturist in various hospitals, clinics, health centers etc. You can find the job details in the job portals and in the newspapers.
The earnings in this field mainly depend on the success of practice. In the initial stages of practice, you may not expect huge amount. But after some years of practice you can gain large number regular clients and a decent & steady income. The patients can be charged fee per session, so you can get some money. In the beginning you may get around Rs 10,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?