8th October 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management course will be released in ITM-Chennai? Am I eligible to study this course with 49% in Graduation?

Sir, I want to do PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management course. So, please tell me what should I do for this? Also I want to know when will be the form out. My percentage is 49% in Graduation, so I am eligible or not?

10th October 2021, 11:57 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission form for PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management course will be released in ITM-Chennai? Am I eligible to study this course with 49% in Graduation?

Eligibility
Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study recognised by Medical Council of India.
He must have studied subjects like Homeopathy, pharmacy etc
MBBS/BDS students can also apply
He must have experience in working in hospitals.
Admission is based on merit and entrance both.
Semester wise exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?