3rd October 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?

Respected Sir/Madam, kindly inform me that IGNOU is providing Electrical Engineering Diploma course or not? If it is providing then what exam I have to give for admission? I want to know about the fee structure and the subjects taught in this Diploma course in IGNOU.

14th November 2018, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, kindly inform me that IGNOU is providing Electrical Engineering Diploma course or not? If it is providing then what exam I have to give for admission? I want to know about the fee structure and the subjects taught in this Diploma course in IGNOU.

Sorry, IGNOU does not offer the Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. The IGNOU School of Engineering and Technology offers Bachelor of Architecture course only. The IGNOU offers the diploma courses like Diploma in Dairy Technology, Diploma in Aquaculture, Diploma in Fish Products Technology, Diploma in Meat Technology, Diploma in Tourism Studies, Diploma in Management, Diploma in Watershed Management, etc. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?