27th March 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether placement facility is available for PG Diploma in Financial Management candidates in Bhabha Institute of Management Science Alwar?

Hi friends, I am planning to pursue a PG Diploma in Financial Management course in Bhabha Institute of Management Science Alwar? I would like to know if this institute provides placement facilities or not? If any of you know about the placement facility of this institute for such candidates then please let me know.

28th February 2021, 06:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether placement facility is available for PG Diploma in Financial Management candidates in Bhabha Institute of Management Science Alwar?

Yes, Placement facility is available for PG Diploma in Financial Management candidates in Bhabha Institute of Management Science Alwar.

This institution has average placement records.

Each year students are placed with average package of 5 LPA.

Last year highest package was 9 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?