16th April 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply in Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award? Kindly let me know immediately.

18th April 2019, 09:21 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019?

Eligibility to apply in Gandhian young technological innovation-sristi award 2019 is:

Candidates with innovative projects in engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, pharmacy, material science and other applied technological domains.
18th April 2019, 10:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019:

The innovative student projects in engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, pharmacy, material science and other applied technological domains are awarded three national awards by SRISTI (Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions)

For more info:
http://gyti.techpedia.in/GYTI-Announcement-2019
18th April 2019, 11:30 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to apply in Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award? Kindly let me know immediately.
Those who are interested to apply for Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 209 must done projects in engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, pharmacy, material science and other applied technological domains.

Official website -> http://gyti.techpedia.in/gandhianaward
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?