16th April 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019?

Hello everyone, I have heard about Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

18th April 2019, 09:11 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard about Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?
There is no such age limit required for Gandhian Young Technological Innovation - Sristi Award 2019. Those who candidates who are doing projects in engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, pharmacy, material science and other applied technological are eligible to apply.

Official website - gyti.techpedia.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?