5th September 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2018. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

6th September 2018, 03:17 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2018?

Age limit is not fixed to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2018.

Eligibility criteria to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2018 are as follows:-
The applicants must have secured 60% and above marks in class 10th or 12th.
The applicants must have pursuing BA, B.Sc, B.Com, Diploma in Engineering, Hotel Management, BBA, BCA, MA, MCA, M.Com, Diploma/Degree or training in any sport, instrumental music/vocal music courses from any recognized institutions in India.
The applicant must be a regular or correspondent student.
The applicant’s annual family income should not be more than INR 3.50 Lakhs.
6th September 2018, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2018?

There is no upper age limit specified for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship. You just need to become a student of degree or PG degree course from a recognized university.

Those who have secure 50% marks or above will be eligible to apply for it. Selection will be on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?