17th February 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Bahadur Lal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Bahadur Lal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship 2018. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

20th February 2019, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Bahadur Lal Amritlal Jain Charitable Trust Scholarship 2018?

There is no upper age limit specified for the scholarship mentioned. You just need to be studying any of the mentioned courses in medical, engineering and commerce field. If you have enrolled in the said course at a recognized university or institute with good academic record, then surely you can apply.

Also, make sure you belong to a weak financial background. Those who have a family income of less than 6 lacs per annum will be considered for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?