30th May 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

Hello everyone, I have heard about Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

31st May 2019, 09:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

No specific age criteria is required to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana contest. All Indian citizens irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc.,. are eligible to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.

The last date to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana is 1st March 2019.
1st June 2019, 10:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

As per information available, Age limit is not required to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. All Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this logo contest.

For any query, you can contact the below mentioned address;

Deepak Kumar Sah
Under Secretary
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Email: [email protected]
Office: 011-23383688
1st June 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard about Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

There is no age limit to apply for the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.

Indian citizens of all ages are eligible to apply for the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY). Interested candidates can submit their logo through the https://secure.mygov.in/task/design-logo-pradhan-mantri-adarsh-gram-yojana-pmagy/
1st June 2019, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limit to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.

Eligibility:- All Indian citizens irrespective of age limit, religion, educational qualification, region, etc., are eligible to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana recruitment.
2nd June 2019, 07:00 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No such age limit fixed for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. Any Indian citizens from any age are eligible to apply for the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY).

Please visit the official website to participate int he competition -> https://secure.mygov.in/task/design-...-yojana-pmagy/
3rd June 2019, 12:48 AM
Incredible Chinnu

There is no such age requirement to participate in design a logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Yojana.

But you must be a indian citizen.

No age limit

You need to upload the design of a logo which represents the theme Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram yojana in any format jpg/JPEG/pnf

Prize award for bet design logo is Rs.25000/-.

So any one can apply for Pradhan Mantri Aadarsh yojana with resident of india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?