7th July 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for FINCAD's Women in Finance Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in FINCAD's Women in Finance Scholarship. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

9th July 2019, 02:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for FINCAD's Women in Finance Scholarship?

There is no age limit to apply for FINCAD's Women in Finance Scholarship. This scholarship program is available for female citizens of any age of all countries who are enrolled in a full time post-graduate program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated.
11th July 2019, 05:47 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

The age limit for scholarship is only open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying studying Finance at graduate level
11th July 2019, 10:58 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Age limit:-

The contest will be held under 2 categories for everyone under the age of 25 years old in the following way:

Children Applicants up to 14 years of age will fall under the 'Children' category.

Youth Applicants in the age group of 15-25 years of will fall under the 'Youth' category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?