5th October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

I have heard that Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the age limit asap. Thank you!

12th October 2019, 12:52 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. So, I would like to know about the age limit for applying for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the age limit asap. Thank you!
There is no such age limit mentioned in the official notification of Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra 2019. Those who completed their 10th standard with 60% of marks from the Government Vidyanikethan are eligible to apply.

Note-> Candidate must studying in Maharashtra only are eligible to apply.

Contact details
Helpline Number - 022-49150800
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?