2nd April 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for GRAAM Scholar Program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in GRAAM Scholar Program. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

6th April 2019, 02:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for GRAAM Scholar Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in GRAAM Scholar Program. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

There is no age limit for the GRAAM Scholar Program.

The GRAAM Scholar Program is offered by Grassroots Research and Advocacy Movement (GRAAM). The GRAAM invites applications for a unique concept of a one month long Scholar Program where students will gain practical experience in conducting research / policy study. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
6th April 2019, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for GRAAM Scholar Program?

There is no age limit set for the GRAAM scholar program and you just need to have the required qualification to apply for it. Just make sure you have a postgraduate degree in the required subject or have the required research qualifications in the same field.

For more information visit http://www.graam.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?