4th August 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Kerala 2019?

Hello everyone, I have heard about Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Kerala 2019. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

8th August 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Kerala 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard about Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Kerala 2019. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

As per the details available, there is no age limit to apply for the Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala.

The Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarships are offered to girl students who belongs to the forward BPL family and backward communities.

Students can find the details in the website link given http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/he_ma/he_maindx.php#dialog
9th August 2019, 01:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Kerala 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such age limit needed for Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship Kerala 2019. Girl student who are belong from forward BPL family and backward communities are eligible to apply for more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?