14th August 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses NTDNT Gujarat 2019?

Hello everyone, I have heard about Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses NTDNT Gujarat 2019. I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the age limit to apply for this scholarship. Can you let me know about the age limit to apply?

18th August 2019, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses NTDNT Gujarat 2019?

Age limit is specified to apply for Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses NTDNT Gujarat 2019.
To apply for this Stipend Scheme, the applicant must be pursuing technical or professional course. Their family income should be less than INR 1,20,000 per annum in case of rural area candidate. In case of urban area, they should have a family income of less than INR 1,50,000 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?