1st October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an education loan in Federal Bank for UG courses? Documents required to submit?

Respected Sir, can you please tell me what documents are required for submitting to apply an education loan in Federal Bank? I want to apply for an education loan in this bank for my Graduation. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it for UG courses?

27th June 2022, 01:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an education loan in Federal Bank for UG courses? Documents required to submit?

Those who want to apply for education loan must have got confirmed admission in a recognised institution.
Those who have got admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit are eligible for education loan.
One can either apply online or offline or through lender fir education loan.

Documents required are
Identity proof
Gurantor form
KYC documents
Admission letter
Marksheet and degree certificate
Passport size photograph
Bank statement of last 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?