9th February 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Bank loan taking procedure for GATE qualified?

sir ,

iam sivaramu iam completed b-tech i wrote a gate exam and i qualified.i want join in m-tech so please give information about BANK loan taking even through scholarship/styfund is comming.up to how much banks are giving.

Is their banks are not giving loan for gate qualified students.

10th February 2014, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank loan taking procedure for GATE qualified?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for being qualified in the GATE exam. You can surely pursue M.Tech course in the IITs and the banks will definitely offer your education loan since you have good future prospect.

For study in India, the maximum loan amount is 10 lakhs (with mortgage) and 7.5 lakhs (without mortgage).

Steps to get education loan :-
- GO to the nearest bank where you/your parents have account.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager regarding the education loan.
- Get to know all the norms of the education loan.
- Do as instructed by the branch manager to get the loan sanctioned.
- Make sure you take the documents like prospectus of the college where you are seeking admission, admission letter, gate ranking certificate, etc.
12th February 2014, 11:22 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. There are a lot of help for the under developed segment of the society from the Government of India. Recently, it has launched a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and one year or six months after getting job. One can return the loans within the time frame.
6th March 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I didn't qualify GATE exam
But i want to do mtech from private college.
Can i get education loan for mtech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?