28th December 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Benefits to apply for Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee Scholarship Maharashtra 2021

Dear friends, I want to apply for the Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee Scholarship Maharashtra. I don’t know anything about this scholarship. I just want to know what benefits I will get if I apply for this scholarship. Please tell me about the benefits immediately.

30th December 2020, 12:28 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to apply for Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee Scholarship Maharashtra 2021

The benefits to apply for Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee Scholarship Maharashtra 2021 is that the candidates who are eligible for the scholarship will get full reimbursement of their tuition fees and other school or institution expenses as tuition fee and other compulsory fees will be covered under this scheme.
30th December 2020, 04:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to apply for Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee Scholarship Maharashtra 2021

Benefits to apply for Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee Scholarship Maharashtra 2021 are as follows :-

1. Reimbursement of Tuition Fees, Exam Fees & other fees.

The last date of application is 31 January 2021.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf help-document_hwTgu5.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?