26th February 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students?

Hi friends, I am going to apply in Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

1st March 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply in Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

Selected students can get Rs 10,000 per year at Graduation level for first three years of college and university courses and Rs 20,000 per year at a Post Graduation level through Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students. Those students who are pursuing professional courses can get Rs 20,000 per year in the 4th and 5th year of study under Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?