21st October 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Debesh-Kamal Scholarships for Higher Education/Research Abroad 2022?

Hi friends, I am going to apply to the Debesh-Kamal Scholarships for Higher Education/Research Abroad 2022. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying for this scholarship. Thank you!

21st October 2021, 02:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Debesh-Kamal Scholarships for Higher Education/Research Abroad 2022?

Benefits of applying for Debesh-Kamal Scholarships for Higher Education/Research Abroad 2022:-

Student can get the following benefits of applying for Debesh-Kamal schlorship:-

The value of the Debesh-Kamal scholarship is around Rs 1 lakh for one year only.

Since the amount is not sufficient for the completion of the course in Abroad/ candidates have to produce sound proof of other resources or committed financial support.
21st October 2021, 10:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Debesh-Kamal Scholarships for Higher Education/Research Abroad 2022?

°°°Benefits of applying for Debesh-Kamal Scholarships for Higher Education/Research Abroad 2022

The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of INR 100000 for one year.

The scholarship will be tenable for one year only and it will not be adequate for studies abroad.
Thus, the candidates will have to produce acceptable evidence of other resources of committed financial support.

Candidates will first be shortlisted based on an evaluation of the applications and the shortlisted candidates will then appear before a selection committee at Ramkrishna Mission Institute of culture Kolkata.
21st October 2021, 10:56 PM
periwinkle09876

Benefits of applying for Debesh-Kamal Scholarships for Higher Education/Research Abroad 2022

The scholarship will be tenable for one year only and it will not be adequate for studies abroad, thus, the candidates will have to produce acceptable evidence of other resources are committed financial support.

The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of rupees 100000 one year.
23rd October 2021, 02:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The foremost benefit is that, candidate receives a huge amount in this scholarship that is 1 lac.

But the scholarship is just for 1 year and students don't find it sufficient for their study abroad and fees purpose.
The candidate has to produce acceptable evidence of other resources or committed financial support.T he scholarship is valid for all universities in world including US, UK ,Canada etc.

Preference is given to those belonging to humanities and social science.
And applicable for undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degree programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?