17th August 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program?

Hello everyone, I am planning to participate in Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program of this year. But before that I want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of scholarship. Can anyone of you tell me about the benefits?

4th September 2018, 05:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program?

The purpose of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Scholarship Program is for assisting students for their professional courses in Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental sciences.
Benefits of applying for this scholarship Program is that selected candidates will get financial support until the completion of course.
For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://ssjanakalyantrust.org/General-Application/
4th September 2018, 05:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust's Scholarship Program?

The purpose of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Scholarship Program is for assisting students for their professional courses in Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental sciences.
Benefits of applying for this scholarship Program is that selected candidates will get financial support until the completion of course.
For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://ssjanakalyantrust.org/General-Application/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?