30th August 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBA aspirant?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan for studying MBA course. I would like to know that if I apply for an education loan from Allahabad Bank then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

3rd September 2019, 05:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan for studying MBA course. I would like to know that if I apply for an education loan from Allahabad Bank then what benefits are available for me? Please let me know about this asap.

Benefits of applying for an education loan in Allahabad Bank are given below:

Students can get up to Rs 75 Lakhs for studies in India based on the institute

There is no Collateral security is required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs

Students can repay the education loan amount in - up to 15 years

Students who have obtained admission to higher education course in recognized institutions in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process are eligible (Management quota students are also eligible)

Education loan covers fee payable to college / hostel and other related expenses

Allahabad Bank website link is given Click Here
4th September 2019, 09:10 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If your application approved then you can get Education loan of Rs.75 Lakhs for studies in India based on the institute and educational loan up to 4 Lakhs Collateral security is not required. There will be a time frame for repaying te educational loan one can repay the loan within 15 years. Being an MBA student you are eligible to apply for Educational loan in Allahabad Bank but you must get admission through entrance test or merit-based selection process and those who got admission through Management quota students are also eligible.

Official website -> Click Here !!
4th September 2019, 11:50 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes sure you are eligible to apply for Education loan in Allahabad for MBA. The benefits of the education loan is given as follows.

1.You will get education loan based on the repaying capacity of your parents.

2.Margin is Nil upto 4 lakhs.

3.There is no collateral security for below 7.5 lakh educational loan.

4. Repayment period upto 7.5 lakh is 10 years.

5. There is no processing or any other charges for educational loan in Allahabad bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?