25th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Jharkhand Gramin Bank for MBBS aspirant?

My father want to apply for an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study MBBS course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from Jharkhand Gramin Bank. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

4th December 2018, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Jharkhand Gramin Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My father want to apply for an education loan for me so that I can get admission and study MBBS course. He is telling me to apply an education loan from Jharkhand Gramin Bank. But I am not interested to apply an education loan in this Bank. So, before applying an education loan in this bank I want to know about the benefits of applying an education loan in this bank?

Benefits of applying for an education loan in Jharkhand Gramin Bank for MBBS aspirant are given below:

>> Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India

>> There is no margin up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% margin

>> Repayment Holiday / Moratorium – Course period + 1 year or 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier

>> Repayment period – For education loans up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs – up to 10 years and above Rs 7.5 Lakhs – up to 15 years

>> Following expenses are covered:

Fee payable to college / hostel / Examination / Library / Laboratory

Insurance premium for student borrower, if applicable

Caution Deposit, Building Fund / refundable deposit supported by institution bills

Other expenses like Study Tours, Project Work, Thesis, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?