16th April 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019

Hi friends, I am going to apply in FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

18th April 2019, 08:46 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply in FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!
Benefits of applying for FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019:

1. Those who are selected for FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2019 can get financial help for completion of undergraduate courses which includes tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel/mess charges and other allowances to cover travel, clothing and book purchase as per our norms.

2. Students can get continuance of scholarship based on the good academic performance and availability of funds.

Official website - http://www.faeaindia.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?