2nd July 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in Green Talents Competition?

Dear Sir, kindly help me to know about the benefits for applying Green Talents Competition? I am going to apply for this competition so I want to know about the benefits first. Kindly tell me about the benefits immediately.

7th July 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Green Talents Competition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, kindly help me to know about the benefits for applying Green Talents Competition? I am going to apply for this competition so I want to know about the benefits first. Kindly tell me about the benefits immediately.

Some of the benefits of applying for the Green Talents Competition are given below:

Selected scholar will get an invitation to the Green Talents Science Forum 2019 (for 2 weeks)

They can stay up to 3 months at an institution of their choice in Germany (fully funded)

They can get an individual appointment with the German experts to discuss upcoming joint research and cooperation efforts
15th July 2019, 11:35 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Green Talents Competition?

Benefits;-

1. Selected Candidate will get an invitation to the Green Talents Science Forum 2019.

2. Candidate can stay up to 3 months at an institution of their choice in Germany (fully funded).

3. Candidate can get an individual appointment with the German experts to discuss upcoming joint research and cooperation efforts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?