13th March 2021, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship. I have heard that the application is ongoing so I need to know about the benefits of this fellowship. Can any of you kindly let me know about the benefits?

14th March 2021, 09:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021

°°° Benefits of applying for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021, is that the candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.

°°° The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
The interview will be held online through Google meet.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://iitmandi.ac.in
14th March 2021, 09:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021

Benefits of applying for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021:-

The selected fellows will receive a consolidated Fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.

Selection procedure:-

The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Official Website:-
www.iitmandi.ac.in
15th March 2021, 02:28 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Benefits of applying for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021 are mentioned below:-
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
15th March 2021, 03:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021:-

The selected fellows will receive a consolidated Fellowship of INF 31,000 per month.

Selection process:-

The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Applicants can refer to the official website for more information -
www.iitmandi.ac.in
15th March 2021, 07:39 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Benefits of applying for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021 is as follows .

Selected applicant will receive Rs.20,000 - 30,000/- per month under this fellowship.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of BTech in relevant subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?