6th June 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Hello, I am studying 12th from Jharkhand Board in Ranchi. Some of my friends informed me about the PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme for skill development courses. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme?

15th June 2018, 04:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am studying 12th from Jharkhand Board in Ranchi. Some of my friends informed me about the PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme for skill development courses. I just want to know about the benefits which I can get if I apply for this scheme?

PNB Kaushal Education loan scheme is offered to students for pursuing vocational education and training (skill development courses). PNB Kaushal education loan covers the following expenses: tuition / course fee, examination / laboratory / library fee, caution deposit, purchase of books, equipments, instruments and other reasonable expenses necessary for completion of the course. Students can get up to Rs 1,50,000 under PNB Kaushal education loan scheme. There is no margin required for the PNB Kaushal education loan. Repayment holiday or moratorium period for courses up to 1 year – 6 months from completion of the course and above 1 year – 12 months from completion of the course. Students can apply either online or can contact the PNB branch. These are some of the benefits of PNB Kaushal Education Loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?