24th March 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme

Hello everyone, I am studying in PhD and I want to apply in Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of fellowship. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

26th March 2019, 03:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in PhD and I want to apply in Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this kind of fellowship. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

Benefits of SwarnaJayanti Fellowships Scheme are given below:

>> SwarnaJayanti Fellowships Scheme will cover the requirements of performing research and will include a fellowship of Rs 25,000 per month for 5 years

>> In addition to this, candidates based on merit can get, grants for equipments, consumables, computational facilities, contingencies, national and international travel and other special requirements

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
29th March 2019, 04:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme

Benefits of applying for Swarna Jayanti Fellowships Scheme as as follows:

A fellowship grant of Rs. 25, 000/- per month for 5 years to those candidates who are not engaged in the regular course of employment.

The fellowship grant is reduced to Rs. 10, 000 /- per month for candidates who are engaged in the regular course of employment.

Financial aid in the form of grants for equipments, travel and communication are also be provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?