4th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Hi friends, I am going to apply in Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

7th December 2018, 03:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply in Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. But I don’t know that what benefits I will get if I apply in this scholarship program. Kindly let me know about the benefits of applying in this scholarship program. Thank you!

Benefits of applying for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship are given below:

>> Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship cover the tuition fees and other related fees paid to the institute or university.

>> Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship

>> Candidates can apply on or before 21st December, 2018 for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship

Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?