24th September 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Bank of Maharashtra for BDes aspirant?

I want to apply for an Education Loan from Bank of Maharashtra as I have an account in this bank for studying BDes. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra?

27th September 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of an Education Loan offered in Bank of Maharashtra for BDes aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for an Education Loan from Bank of Maharashtra as I have an account in this bank for studying BDes. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra?

The benefits of education loan offered at Bank of Maharashtra are given below:

>> Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad (higher loan amount can be considered on merit and case to case basis

>> There is no security required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs in Bank of Maharashtra

>> There is no margin required for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs. For above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad

>> Girl students can get 0.50% concession in interest rate and students studying in Premier Institutions also get 0.50% concession in interest rate

>> Students can apply online mode for the education loan in Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of Maharashtra website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?