21st August 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of Education Loan offered in Jammu and Kashmir Bank?

I want to apply an Education Loan from Jammu and Kashmir as I have an account in this bank. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Jammu and Kashmir?

28th August 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of Education Loan offered in Jammu and Kashmir Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply an Education Loan from Jammu and Kashmir as I have an account in this bank. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from Jammu and Kashmir?

The benefits of education loan offered in Jammu and Kashmir Bank are given below:

>>> Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad
>>> Students who have secured admission in IIT / IIM / ISB can avail education loan without collateral security
>>> For education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs – Parents to be joint borrowers and no other security required
>>> There is no margin for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs
>>> Repayment holiday / Moratorium period – Course period + 1 year
>>> Repayment of the loan will be in EMIs up to a period of 15 years

Students can find the details in the Jammu and Kashmir Bank website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?