28th October 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of an Education Loan offered in State Bank of Hyderabad for BAMS aspirant?

I want to apply for an Education Loan from State Bank of Hyderabad as I have an account in this bank for studying BAMS. But my friends are telling me to not apply from this bank. Can I know what benefits I will get to apply an education loan from State Bank of Hyderabad?

15th November 2018, 03:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of an Education Loan offered in State Bank of Hyderabad for BAMS aspirant?

Rates are almost same at every bank for education loan, if it is a PSU bank. You need to look at the service, to tell which bank is better for you. Most of the PSU banks are for public, means you need to wait a lot to get your application approved.

In case of private banks, you may get a good service, but they charge a bit higher than PSU banks. Hence, choose according to the kind of service the bank in your area provides.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?