14th February 2023, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of participating in 21st Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BTech and I want to apply in 21st Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of participating in this kind of test. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

14th February 2023, 10:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Benefits of participating in 21st Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test?

Benefits:

1. One of the key scholarship exam benefits is that it ensures students get admitted into the right program which could have otherwise been away from their reach.

2. Scholarship exams facilitate the identification of right programs for prospective students as well.
15th February 2023, 12:57 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in 21st Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test?

The NEST (NATIONAL EDUCATION AND SCHOLARSHIP TEST) is a scholarship to support students who are dedicated, determined, and who exhibit academic brilliance. The NEST project hoped to give extraordinarily talented and bright students the freedom to pursue their studies without worrying about financial concerns.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?