15th April 2019, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of participating in Bose Einstein Scholarship Test?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard now. I came to know about Bose Einstein Scholarship Test and want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying in this competition. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

16th April 2019, 05:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in Bose Einstein Scholarship Test?

of Bose Einstein Scholarship Test will get the following benefits:

Winners will receive INR 3000 per month for the duration of 12 months.

The scholarship amount will be INR 2000 per month and a one time book grant of INR 3000.

They will also receive exposure to seminars, workshops and research-based project works, etc.

You can find details on:
http://mathjmmc.com/best/
17th April 2019, 12:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Benefits offered to selected candidates of Bose Einstein Scholarship Test are mentioned below:-

—> Selected candidates will receive Rs. 3000/- per month for duration of 12 months.

—> The scholarship amount will be Rs. 2000/- per month and a one time book grant of Rs. 3000/-.

—> You will also get exposure to seminars, workshops, projects, and research-based project works, etc.,.
17th April 2019, 03:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard now. I came to know about Bose Einstein Scholarship Test and want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying in this competition. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

Some of the benefits of participating in the Bose Einstein Scholarship Test are given below:

Candidates can get Rs 3,000 per month for the duration of 12 months

Candidates will get exposure to seminars, workshops & research based project work

Candidates can apply online for the Bose Einstein Scholarship Test. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?