13th December 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed with 88.2% who is studying in 1st year of B.Sc apply for Post Matric Scholarship?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and got 88.2% marks and now studying in 1st year of B.Sc. Am I eligible to apply for Post Matric Scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  2. How can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship being a 12th candidate?
  3. Can a Madrasa Board student apply for Post Matric Scholarships while studying in 12th (Maulvi)? Maximum amount for it?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Post Matric scholarship if belongs to EBC category?
  5. List of Post-Matric Scholarships to apply for H.S. Science?
  6. How can I get my Post Matric Scholarship if applied in 12th standard being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility for inspire scholarship after 1st semester of BSc physics -- [New]
  8. Is there any scholarship for UP board 12th passed students?
  9. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  10. Can I apply for Pre Matric Scholarship if passed 9th with 93% marks? How much amount I can get?
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get?
  12. Can I apply to get any scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year from Mumbai University having secured 93% in 10th and 87% in 12th? Detailed information and conditions to apply?
  13. Eligibility to apply in MHRD Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student who has secured 75% in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for the Inspire Scholarship if passed 12th last year with 91% marks?
  15. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarship after passing 12th from CBSE with 83.4%? Can I apply now?
  17. Can I apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship being an ICSE student and belong to Nepal?
  18. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?