15th December 2014, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any scholarship or education loan in B.Tech 2nd year?

sir,i'm k.sivasaimeher..i am studying b.tech 2nd year..i didn't apply any scholarship after my 10 2..so,can i apply any scholarship or edu loan now based on my b.tech 1st year percentage ?? Plz reply sir...

Related Questions:
24th December 2014, 04:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any scholarship or education loan in B.Tech 2nd year?

Yes, you can definitely apply for scholarship or education loan in the second year of your B.Tech course. However, scholarships are given in the first year of engineering or any course onward, hence it will be quite difficult to get scholarship. However, there are scholarships given by various state governments to domicile students of that state. Even organizations like IOCL, ONGC, TATA, Birla, etc. gives scholarships but the family income should be less than 1 lakh per annum from all sources. So you can apply for them if eligible. Otherwise you can opt for education loan. You can definitely take education loan for meeting the expense of your course. You need to approach a bank near to your residence and have a discussion with the branch manager concerning your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?