17th January 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Indira Gandhi Post-Graduate Scholarship for Single Girl Child as a PGDM student?

I want to apply for the Indira Gandhi Post-Graduate Scholarship for Single Girl Child as I am a PGDM student. I know that this scholarship is for the PG students, but I am in my final year. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

20th January 2021, 08:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Indira Gandhi Post-Graduate Scholarship for Single Girl Child as a PGDM student?

°°° To be eligible for Indira Gandhi Post-Graduate Scholarship for Single Girl Child, an applicant must:

Be girl student of UP to 30 years of age.

Be the only child of the family.

Have taken admission in regular / full-time first year Master's degree program in any designated university or a post graduate college.

Girls students having no brother or girls who are twin daughters / paternal daughters are also eligible.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://scholarship.gov.in
20th January 2021, 09:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Indira Gandhi Post-Graduate Scholarship for Single Girl Child as a PGDM student?

Eligibility:-

To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:-

Be a girl student of up to 30 years of age.

Be the only child of the family.

Have taken admission in a regular, full-time first year masters degree programme in any designed university or a post graduate college.

Note:-

Girl students having no brother or girls who are twin daughters / fraternal daughter are also eligible.
21st January 2021, 12:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Eligibility to apply for the Indira Gandhi Post-Graduate Scholarship for Single Girl Child---

The candidate must be a girl student of upto 30 years of age and the only child of the family.

The candidate must have taken admission in a regular, full time for CM master's degree program in any designated university or a post graduate college.

The girls students having no brother or girls who are twin daughters / faternal daughter are also eligible.

--- For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.scholarship.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?