31st August 2020, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Inlaks Theatre Award as a BPA student?

I want to apply for the Inlaks Theatre Award as I am a BPA student. I know that this award is for the graduates, but I am in my final year. So, can I get this award? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd September 2020, 12:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Inlaks Theatre Award as a BPA student?

No, You can't apply for this fellowship because it is for graduate or post graduate candidate only.

Candidate not having a final degree but possessing a record of high quality record of past achievements may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
2nd September 2020, 06:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Inlaks Theatre Award as a BPA student.
Because the candidate should have passed graduation and post graduation in theatre arts from a recognised Indian Institute are eligible to apply for this award.
2nd September 2020, 09:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To apply for Inlaks theater award, the applicant should be a recent graduate or postgraduate from a leading Indian Institute for theatre arts in India.

°°° The recipient should not followed a similar scholarship or award during the theatre of the Inlaks Theater Award.

°°° The recipient should be below the age of 35 years as on 31st in the year of application.

°°° For queries:
[email protected]
3rd September 2020, 05:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Inlaks Theatre Award 2020 is that you must have completed graduation or post-graduation from a leading Indian institute for theatre arts in India. So, once you complete your graduation and get the degree you can certainly apply for Inlaks Theatre Award.
4th September 2020, 10:12 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I apply for the Inlaks Theatre Award as a BPA student?

Can I apply for the Inlaks Theatre Award as a BPA student

BPA is a Business Professional of America, and it is not a Degree. Therefore, you are not eligible

Eligibility criteria of Inlaks Theatre Award, Be a recent graduate or postgraduate in theatre arts from a recognised Indian institute (Note: Special consideration will be given to applicants who do not have a formal degree but possess a record of high-quality past achievements in exceptional circumstances)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?