2nd August 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls being an MBA student?

I want to apply in Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls as I have completed my Graduation and now studying MBA course. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

6th August 2019, 12:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls being an MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls as I have completed my Graduation and now studying MBA course. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply for the Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls, being a MBA student. You must be an Indian national and your age should be between 17 years to 23 years for applying to the Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls. You have to apply online for the Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls when the application is open. Candidates are shortlisted for the Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls through an Interview and Referee check. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?