4th January 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard right now and will give the Board exam in this year. I want to apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship. I want to know can I apply for this scholarship or not? Please let me know about this immediately.

7th January 2021, 03:34 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student?

Yes, You can apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student.

Applicant must also belong to Minority group.

Applicant must be domicile of Meghalaya.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Phone: 01206619540
Email: [email protected]
7th January 2021, 07:21 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student?

Yes, you can apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student.

Eligibility criteria for Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship are -
Students studying within the state of Meghalaya from Class 9th up to Class 10th in Government or private schools recognised by the appropriate authority of the state can apply for this scholarship.
The annual income of Parents for Scheduled caste students should not exceed Rs. 2.00 Lakhs per annum.
7th January 2021, 10:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship 2021:-

Educational qualification:-

Students studying with in the state of Meghalaya from class 9th upto class 10th in Government Schools / Institutes or private Schools / Institutes recognised by the appropriate authority of the state can apply .

The annual income of parents for Scheduled Caste students should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum.

For more information you can visit the official website:-
megeducational.gov.in
7th January 2021, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student.

--- DOCUMENTS ---

Completed Scholarship Application form

Copy of ID proof

Statement of Purpose

Letter of recommendation

Standardized Test score

Aadhaar card

Previous year marksheets

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://megaeducation.gov.in
7th January 2021, 10:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Can I apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship being a 10th student?

Yes, you can apply for the Meghalaya Pre Matric Minority Scholarship 2021:-

Eligibility:-

Students studying with in the state of Meghalaya from class 9 upto class 10 in Government Schools / Institutes or Private Schools / Institutes recognised by the appropriate authority of the state can apply .

The annual income of the parents for Scheduled Caste students should not exceed Rs 2 lakhs per annum.

Official Website:-
mageducation.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?