14th February 2023, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MYSY scholarship for PG Diploma course?

Can I apply for MYSY scholarship for PG Diploma course?

14th February 2023, 06:44 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MYSY scholarship for PG Diploma course?

Candidates must have a graduation degree or diploma degree from a recognised university can apply for MYSY scholarship.
14th February 2023, 09:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

All those students who wish to pursue higher education like diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course, etc apply for MYSY scholarship every year.

For students pursuing a diploma, the minimum criterion for availing of the program is 65% marks in the diploma examination from a recognised college in the state of Gujarat. The candidates whose parents have an annual income not exceeding Rs. 6,00,000 per annum are considered eligible only.
14th February 2023, 10:15 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can apply for this scholarship. All those students who wish to pursue higher education like diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course, etc apply for MYSY scholarship every year.
15th February 2023, 02:14 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

students who want to continue higher education such as diploma courses, engineering, pharmacy courses, medical courses, and so on apply for MYSY scholarships every year.
If you satisfy the aforementioned criteria, then you are eligible for the PG Diploma course.
15th February 2023, 04:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for scholarship

All those students who have secured 80% or more marks in class10th and 12th and 65% and above marks in diploma are eligible.

Those who want to take admission in Diploma or bachelor's degree are eligible to apply.

Those, whose parental annual income is not more than 600000
Children of Shahid jawan

All those who wish to persue higher education like diploma course, engineering course, pharmacy, medical etc can apply.
Thus you can apply for scholarship , provided you meet other eligibility criteria as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?