26th May 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala being an ICSI Executive student?

I want to apply in Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala as I have completed my BCom(H) and now enrolled for ICSI Executive Program. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th May 2019, 08:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala being an ICSI Executive student?

Yes, you can apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala being an ICSI Executive student. This Scholarships are available for CA, CMA and CS courses only for studying institutions in Kerala.. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must belong to OBC community.
You should be a domicile of State of Kerala.
Your annual family income from all sources should not more than INR 1.5 lacs.

For details;
https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in/2019/01/1...-scholarships/
28th May 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala being an ICSI Executive student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala as I have completed my BCom(H) and now enrolled for ICSI Executive Program. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply for the Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS – Kerala being an ICSI Executive student. You should belong to the OBC communities in Kerala and your family annual income should be less than Rs 1,50,000 for applying to the Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS – Kerala. You should be a resident of Kerala for availing the Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS – Kerala. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
28th May 2019, 11:57 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no issue with your educational qualification for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS, Kerala being an ICSI Executive student. To be eligible for Post Matric OBC Scholarship for CA, CMA, CS – Kerala you must satisfy the criteria below,

1) Applicant should be belonging to Kerala state.
2) Applicants family annual Income should be less than Rs 1,50,000.
3) Applicant should belong from OBC or SC/ST category

Official website - https://bcdd.kerala.gov.in/2019/01/1...-scholarships/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?