13th December 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat being a BCom student?

I want to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat as I have completed my 12th standard and now studying BCom. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th December 2018, 06:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat being a BCom student?

Yes, you can apply for Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat being a BCom student. In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must have passed 10th class from any recognized educational board. You must belong to SC category and must be Gujarat bonafide student, studying within state or outside the state. Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat is given for pursuing 11th to Degree Courses. Your family income should be less than 2.5 lacs to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?