19th October 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme being a 12th NIOS student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing my 12th from NIOS Board. I am preparing for the Board exam. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme, as I am studying with NIOS Board

23rd October 2018, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme being a 12th NIOS student?

The applications for SOF girl child scholarship scheme is usually forwarded by the concerned school authority. In case of NIOS, there isn't any regular schooling.

Hence, it seems difficult for you to apply for such scholarships, if you are studying through NIOS, but still you can contact NIOS directly. Please note that this scholarship is available till class X only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?