18th September 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank education loan for Diploma GNM course if already did BHMS by loan?

Sir/Madam, please tell me can I get loan for studying Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery course as I have already taken for BHMS course too from the bank and did my studies. I am not sure after completing GNM Diploma I will get job.

22nd September 2019, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank education loan for Diploma GNM course if already did BHMS by loan?

If you have already studied on education loan then you should start paying it back to the back with interest as per the schedule. If you are not able to do so then you need to contact the bank directly and ask them whether you are eligible for another loan or not.

Normally, banks don't provide any further education loan if you are already due to repay the education loan. But in some cases, they might provide the loan if they find it good for the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?