24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course?

Hello, I just want to know that can I get an education loan if I want to study BSc(Textile Design)? I am a 12th student but I want to apply for an education loan for MSc degree in Textile Design. So, please tell me about the banks also which offers education loan for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MDes course in INSD? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  2. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc in Interior Design & Decoration?
  3. List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBA(Design Management)?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for B.P.Ed course?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BFSc aspirant -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS
  8. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study BHMS course
  9. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Master of Education?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Electronics)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MSc(Electronics) course?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  13. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  14. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  15. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  16. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 96000 for ITI(Mechanics) course?
13th October 2022, 11:26 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course?

Both private as well as Government banks offer education loan .

The candidate must have secured admission in any of the course in a reputed college.

The admission must have been secured on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Banks offering loan are
Axis bank
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Punjab National Bank
State Bank of India
Canara Bank
Federal Bank etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?