4th October 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from Allahabad Bank to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BSc(Economics). I want to do Master in Economics but from Cambridge University. I am looking for education loan for this purpose. I am looking to get education loan from Allahabad Bank. Kindly suggest me that this bank will give loan to me or not?

10th October 2018, 12:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from Allahabad Bank to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Allahabad Bank for pursuing Master Degree in Economics course at University of Cambridge. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you secure admission to Master Degree in Economics course at University of Cambridge, you can get an education loan from Allahabad Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?