24th November 2021, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education Loan for BSW?

Hello sir/Madam Actually I want to know whether I can get education Loan or not for Bachelor of social work.

26th November 2021, 09:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education Loan for BSW?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing Bachelor of Social Work course. To be eligible to apply for an education loan you should have secured admission in any course in a government recognised College/University. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective Bank official website. So after securing admission in bachelor of social work course you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?