15th May 2022, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for doing BSc Nautical science from BP Marine academy?

Can i get education loan for doing bsc nautical science course from bp marine academy. If yes then please guide me further..

15th May 2022, 09:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for doing BSc Nautical science from BP Marine academy?

Yes you can get education loan.
Banks provide loan for upto 10 lacs for Indian colleges.
For abroad studies, the amount of loan is 20 lacs.

Banks grant loan to students who have good academic background.
And the candidate must have secured admission on the basis of merit.
Banks also check the credibility of borrower before granting any loan.
15th May 2022, 09:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for doing BSc Nautical science from BP Marine academy?

--- YES, you can definitely get education loan to pursue BSc in nautical science from BP Marine academy.
The institute is well recognised and offers exposure facilities. So, there is nothing to worry and you can easily get education loan if you compile with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the formalities of the education loan.
15th May 2022, 09:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can definitely get an education loan to study BSc Nautical Science from BP Marine Academy. Following are the main banks in the Indian that can give you a loan easily:

1. Axis bank,

2. ICICI bank,

3. HDFC bank,

4. Federal Bank.
15th May 2022, 09:52 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes, you can get an educational loan.

Applicable Rate of Interest 11 - 14 %
Maximum Loan Size with Collateral* No Upper Limit (India)
1 Cr (Abroad)
Maximum Loan Size without Collateral 20 Lacs (India)
50 Lacs (Abroad)
Processing Fees 0.75 - 1 %
Repayment Period 7 - 12 Years
19th May 2022, 08:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get Educationa loan for BSc Nautical science course from BP Marine academy.

>> There are a lot of banks both public and private sector from which a student can get an education loan. According to the Indian Banks' Association norms, banks offer loans of up to Rs 10 lakh for courses in Indian colleges and up to Rs 20 lakh for studies abroad.
20th May 2022, 03:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to get an education loan for doing BSc Nautical science from BP Marine academy. But, the college should be an under-recognized university and you must have the following documents to get eligible for the education loan.

1) Mark sheets of academic qualifications.

2) Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with fees schedule.

3) Bank Statement or Pass Book of last 6 months

4) KYC documents

5) Identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, etc.
21st May 2022, 12:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get an education loan for doing a BSc in Nautical Science from BP Marine Academy. If you are a citizen of India and you are 18-35 years old during the loan application then you are eligible to apply for the loan. It is advisable to take loans from National Banks such as Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, and Union Bank of India as they have low-interest rates, and also in certain conditions students can get subsidies in their loan amount as well.
21st May 2022, 01:16 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. The candidate can acquire an education loan to study BSc Nautical Science from BP Marine Academy. To be qualified for an education loan, the candidate should have the following documents.

1) Academic qualification mark sheets
2) A copy of the Institute's admission letter, as well as the cost schedule.
3) Last six months' bank statement or passbook
4) Know-Your-Customer (KYC) papers
5) Identification verification, such as a voter ID card or a driver's license.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?