28th March 2022, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study BDes being an NIOS student?

Hi everyone, I am from NIOS Board student and I am preparing for my Board exam. I want to study BDes. So, I would like to know that I can get an Education Loan as I belong to NIOS student? Please reply asap.

30th March 2022, 08:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BDes being an NIOS student?

NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is a central government recognized board and definitely you can get an Education Loan for further studies. The eligibility of the applicant is determined by their academic performance in their prior examination. To get approval for the education loan candidates needs to fulfill the given below criteria.

--> A candidate must be a resident of India.
--> Must have confirmed admission in recognized educational institutes in India or abroad.
--> The candidate's age must fall within the bracket of 18 to 35 years during loan application.
--> A candidate must be undergoing a graduate/postgraduate degree or a PG diploma.
--> The applicant should have secured admission to a UGC/AICTE recognized university.
--> A student pursuing full-time courses needs to have a co-applicant who can be either parent/guardian or spouse/parent in law (in the case of married candidates).
31st March 2022, 06:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BDes being an NIOS student?

Yes, you can apply for education loan after becoming a student of NOIS board in 12th level. Educational loans are mainly provided for students doing professional courses from recognized universities. It doesn't matter if the student passes 12th degree from NIOS board or any other board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?